- Terminal Services
- Customer Support
- Contact Us
Iraq - Umm Qasr Logistics Centre
The Umm Qasr Logistics Center (UQLC), an area of 750,000 sqm, has been developed just to the north of Umm Qasr Port and is ideally placed to provide an extension to the terminals at the Port. It is a fully intergrated logistics centre with facilities to enable value adding services like verification, packaging, labelling and other such services.
UQLC has direct access to the main Basrah - Umm Qasr Road and is placed to take advantage of all the opportunities arising from the impending boom in the Oil and Gas sector. With bonded facilities, in-house Customs, life support systems and professional security, customers will be able to enjoy bespoke services in a professional environment.
- Extending Umm Qasr Port’s storage and handling capacity
- Secure Storage Areas
- Covered and Uncovered Warehousing
- Cold Stores
- Inland Container Depot
- Serviced plots for hazardous, fabrication, commercial and oil and gas industries.
- The platform for efficient customs clearance and inland transport services.
- Rental offices and accommodation - Click here for details on Umm Qasr - Oasis Residence
ICD – Inland Container Depot (“Dry Port”)A wholly owned and operated facility by GT lies within the bonded area and provide a fully fledged “dry” port, to effectively increase the capacity of Umm Qasr Port. Within the ICD there will be a full level of facilities for Iraqi Authorities such as:
- Port Health
- Iraqi Port Authority
- Iraqi Land Transport Company
- Iraqi Maritime Transport Company
- Shipping Lines
- Shipping Agents
- Customs Brokers
- Transport Companies
Container Freight Station
- Includes a warehouse of 1,350 square metres helping storage of goods in secured area near ports instead of current merchant driven system of fast cargo removal. The warehouse are provided with suitable racking.
- LCL handling facility
- Container Stripping
Cold StoresTwo cold stores of aggregate 3,600 square metres will provide much needed capacity in what is Iraq's second city for frozen and chilled food.
Container RepairContainer repair facilities for both local containers which require more cleaning than repair and shipping lines.
GT Engineering DivisionTo support technical support to the maritime trade requirement
For Umm Qasr Logistics Terminal related tariff queries, please contact Mr Ivo Minchev at our UAE office.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +971 561881035