Gulftainer, a privately owned United Arab Emirates (UAE) enterprise established in 1976, is a rapidly expanding, dynamic ports and logistics company
- About Us
- Saudi Arabia
- Terminal Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Container Repair
- International Port Management
- Inland Container Depot
- Inland Transport
- Logistics Centres
- Serviced Accommodation
- Customer Centre (UAE)
- Media Centre
- SIIPGulftainer’s First Leasehold Development Project
Click here for more details
- Sharjah Inland Container DepotGulftainer's Inland Container Depot in Sharjah provides UAE
customer's with an alternative location for clearing their cargo
and receive faster delivery.
- KHORFAKKAN CONTAINER TERMINALRepeatedly named “Port Operator of the Year”
- Jeddah Terminal - KSAThe Northern Container Terminal (NCT) is the largest container terminal at the Jeddah Islamic Port, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The terminal was commissioned in 2001 and now it is the largest container handling terminal within the entire Red Sea region. The terminal is fully equipped to handle large volumes of container traffic with a container handling capacity of 3.0 Million teu.
- JUBAIL COMMERCIAL PORT Jubail Commercial Port is a multipurpose port capable of handling container,
bulk and general cargo.
- Iraq Container TerminalThe Iraq Container Terminal (ICT) commissioned in 2012, is one of the series of investments made by the Gulftainer Group in Iraq. The facility is located at the Umm Qasr port, the only large container handling port in the country.
- SHARJAH CONTAINER TERMINALThe Sharjah Container Terminal, established in 1976 was the first
purpose built and fully equipped modern Container Terminal in the Middle East.
- Corporate Social ResponsibilityGulftainer believes strongly in supporting the environment and
communities in which we operate, and our values are geared towards
good corporate governance.
Gulftainer Wins Gold at UK-based RosPA Awards 2018 for Occupational Health and Safety.
© Copyright 2013 Gulftainer Company Limited. All rights reserved.