For detailed breakdown of rental rates on short term and long term lease , please call +964 781 002 9423 or email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions:
- First payment is due on occupancy.
- Deposit: USD$ 500 per room / payable before occupying the premises.
- Payment due within 15 days of invoice.
- Any cost incurred on additional services will be added in month end billing.
- No withholding tax applicable on any payment.
- “Additional Services” shall mean services outside the scope of work that are requested by the client and provided.
- Client shall provide a security deposit of $500 per room at agreement inception. The security deposit shall serve as the deposit for any possible damage or additional services by the client. The security deposit shall be released less aby deductions for additional services or damage caused by the client within 30 days after the term of the agreement.
- Wahat Al Marsa shall provide the fixture and furniture accompanying the goods, services and premises as set out in the scope of works. The client shall return such items at the end of the term in the equivalent condition as received at the commencement of the term lease acceptable wear and tear. Removal of any item or damage to property will be charged to the client. WAM shall invoices the client for the cost of replacing any damaged furnishing and fixtures.
- Fees are non‐refundable in the event of cancelation in whole or in part after the commencement of the term. In the event client cancel the booking not later than 72 hours prior to the commencement of the term, WAM shall refund the fees less any reasonably incurred cost.
- A late payment contractual monthly interest rate of 1.5% will be charged to the client, beginning the day succeeding the payment due date, including reasonable attorney fees, and any collection efforts undertaken by WAM. Notwithstanding, the foregoing WAM Reserve the right to remove the client from premises without notice for failure to make any payments when due as provided herein.
- Client shall comply all laws, ordinance, requirements and regulation of local, National, international law and the other authorities and the insurance and fire insurance underwriters. Client represent and warrants that it is in full compliance with applicable laws of Iraq and the client has the necessary permits to operate in Iraq and all the occupying staff have VISA or residence permit of Iraq.
- This agreement shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates. Any dispute shall be referred to Arbitration in accordance with the DIFC Arbitration Rules.
Payment Transfer Details:
Beneficiary UQLC Facility Management Company Limited
Account No 02‐3906744 ‐01 USD
Swift code SCBLAEADXXX
Bank Standard Chartered Bank UAE
Bank Address P.O Box 999, Dubai UAE