31 Mar 2019 Khorfakkan Container Terminal Receives Maiden Call from GALEX Service • GALEX Service is first to benefit from Sharjah Port of Trade, Gulftainer’s new strategically located sea cargo clearance offering
• GALEX Service links North/South East Asia, India, ME with weekly sailing schedule, competitive transit time
• Port completed call in record 3.4 hours 24 Mar 2019 Sharjah Container Terminal Welcomes M.V. Port Klang, One of Fastest Services Connecting India and UAE • Port operator completes maiden vessel call at 45 GMPH 3 Mar 2019 GT USA Invests US$17 Million In Infrastructure At Port of Wilmington • Dock and crane rail extension, warehouse improvements underway at Gulftainer operated port in Delaware, US 14 Jan 2019 Gulftainer Appoints Fred Castonguay New Group Chief Operating Officer • The appointment marks an important step in reiterating Gulftainer’s ambitions to strengthen its growing ports and logistics portfolio across the globe. • His expertise and strengths in terminal operations and leadership will continue to reinforce Gulftainer's global reputation. 9 Jan 2019 Gulftainer Launches Sea Cargo Clearance Service, S.P.O.T, geographically placed in the UAE’s commercial centre • SPOT offers unparalleled connectivity between the emirates of Dubai and Sharjah
• Efficient time saving with 24-hour access, enhanced online customs clearance, on-site cargo inspection, testing services and up to 80 per cent delivery cost savings 20 Dec 2018 The Port of Wilmington , Delaware welcomes the first Swedish steel vessel for the 2018-19 winter season • The arrival of the geared bulker, m/v Amazoneborg marked the 13th consecutive season that Swedish Steel has routed its high-quality steel plate, cold rolled steel sheets in coils, as well as its hot rolled steel sheets in coils through Wilmington. 16 Oct 2018 Gulftainer: Sister Port Agreement Paves Way for Stronger Trade Relations between UAE and USA • Historic partnership boosts cooperation between Delaware and Sharjah
• Move positions Gulftainer as the only Middle East terminal operator to manage port operations in the USA 19 Sep 2018 Gulftainer Signs 50-year, $600 million concession to Operate and Expand Port of Wilmington in Delaware, USA • US$600 million expected investment in expansion will turn Port into one of largest gateways on the US East Coast, including a new 1.2 million TEU container terminal at former DuPont Corp. facility
• Port becomes the largest ever operation by a UAE company in the United States
16 Aug 2018 Gulftainer Invests in Crucial Road Extension to Fuel Sharjah’s Economy Saja’a Permanent Access Road to connect strategically located Saja’a Industrial Investment Park, Gulftainer’s first leasehold initiative, with Port Khalid, Hamriyah Port, KhorFakkan Port 1 Aug 2018 Gulftainer Wins Gold at UK-based RosPA Awards 2018 for Occupational Health and Safety • Gulftainer has been handed the 2018 prestigious Gold Award by the UK-based RoSPA Award Scheme. Gulftainer has been recognised for its commitment to employee health and safety standards at its flagship gateway terminal, Sharjah Container Terminal (SCT).