GROUP INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
Job Reference Number: GTL/HO/GIAM/01/2013
Position: Group Internal Audit Manager - Sharjah
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: Sharjah
- Plans, implements and maintains audit plans and activities for corporate financial compliance, overseeing and evaluating internal financial control systems, analysing findings and recommended actions, in addition to identifying areas of financial risk.
- Preparation of internal audit schedules and comprehensive audit programs.
- Manages audits for all companies under the control of GTL, in accordance with internal audits schedules.
- Manages the assessment of the relevancy, reliability and credibility of financial and operating information.
- Manages the assessment of the effectiveness and efficiencies of the utilization of the organization's resources.
- Reviews the scrutiny of records of assets including materials, equipment and buildings; ascertaining their safeguarding and proper depreciation being charged.
- Manages the assessment of compliance with legal and fiscal requirements and other regulatory matters.
- Supervises the assessment of the achievement of established objectives and goals for operations and programmes.
- Identification of non-conformities analyses and discusses audit findings across the company and suggests recommendations.
- Prepare regular status reports of audits executed.
- Manages the periodic inventory and budget audits against the standard financial requirements.
- Coordinates with External Auditors, ensuring efficient implementation of the overall statutory financial audit plans.
- Manages the evaluation and testing of business processes and controls with the objective of ascertaining proper identification of risks and strategies of mitigating these risk.
- Promotes the adoption of the best practice in internal control system.
- Reviews the analysis of data obtained and audit findings for issues concerned with fraud and liabilities.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance, Chartered Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor.
- Minimum of 15 years Internal Auditing experience with at least 5 to 7 years of management experience.A minimum bachelor’s or graduate degree is the pre-requisite for this position .
The company offers prospects of long term employment with an attractive salary and other expatriate benefits.
Skills Required :
- Excellent Knowledge of Audit processes and procedures
- Excellent Communications Skills.
- Excellent Organisational Skills.
- Excellent Attention to Detail.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.