Posted : October 9, 2013Share this vacancy • Provide Support to Microsoft Windows Server 2008 & 2012 & Linux Server support.
• Managing and administration of Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 and Office 365.
• Support and administration of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, user and security groups.
• Managing of Group policy, login scripts etc.
• Managing Blackberry Servers respective devices and mobile devices.
• Knowledge of Citrix, Direct Access, RMS, TMG and PowerShell etc.
• Administration and Monitoring SAN Storage – IBM/HP.
• Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
• Monitor IBM Server performance and availability.
• System Integration for Microsoft Solution based on SCOM, SCCM VMWare, Hyper V, Citrix and AD & Exchange.
• Promote and maintain server patch management practices on SCCM.Expires : December 31, 2013If you have any questions about this job feel free to contact us.Read More
GROUP INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
Posted : July 2, 2013Share this vacancy • Preparation of internal audit schedules and comprehensive audit programs.
• Manages audits for all companies under the control of GTL, in accordance with internal audits schedules.
• Manages the assessment of the relevancy, reliability and credibility of financial and operating information.
• Manages the assessment of the effectiveness and efficiencies of the utilization of the organization's resources.
• Reviews the scrutiny of records of assets including materials, equipment and buildings; ascertaining their safeguarding and proper depreciation being charged.
Expires : December 31, 2013If you have any questions about this job feel free to contact us.Read More