Complete the form to apply
System Administrator – UAE
Job Reference Number: GTL/HO/ITSA/02/2013
Position: System Administrator - UAE
Reporting To: Group IT Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Location: Sharjah - UAE
- Provide Support to Microsoft Windows Server 2008 & 2012 & Linux Server support.
- Managing and administration of Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 and Office 365.
- Support and administration of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, user and security groups.
- Managing of Group policy, login scripts etc.
- Managing Blackberry Servers respective devices and mobile devices.
- Knowledge of Citrix, Direct Access, RMS, TMG and PowerShell etc.
- Administration and Monitoring SAN Storage – IBM/HP.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Monitor IBM Server performance and availability.
- System Integration for Microsoft Solution based on SCOM, SCCM VMWare, Hyper V, Citrix and AD & Exchange.
- Promote and maintain server patch management practices on SCCM.
- Implementation of HP & IBM Blade Centers and Storage.
- Maintain data centre environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Troubleshooting of IBM server hardware where appropriate.
- IT Policies, Auditing, Documentation etc.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.SC/B.A Degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or related subject.
- MCSA, MCITP & ITIL Certified Preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in System & Server Integration and Administration.
- The company offers prospects of long term employment with an attractive salary and other expatriate benefits.
Skills Required :
- Very Good Understanding of IT Architecture and infrastructure.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good knowledge of ITIL, SCOM, SCCM, VMWARE, Citrix, AD, Exchange 2010, BES 5.0 and Blade-centres.
- Proven track record of deploying complex IT Solutions deals in the Middle East.
- Excellent Presentation & Project handling Skills .
- Conceiving and Accomplishing Project Plan and Deliverables.